Monday, December 10, 2007

From the Friend's List

I thought it would be nice to spotlight some of the fine folks I have on my friends list. 99% of them I didn't know before I got an Xbox 360. What makes them a friend? Why did I add them (and also rate them as recommended?)

Today's entry is the first guy who graced my friends list. In fact, he was there before I even owned a 360; how's that for being on the ball? CyberKnight is the closest friend I have on my list, and the only one I know in real life. He lives down the street, and introduced me to the 360. Before that, we'd play Halo 2 together on the Xbox, where he would regularly stomp the polygonal guts out of my Halo 2 SPARTAN.



A member of the Geezer Gamers, CyberKnight is also in the same clan I am, the Awesome Possums. So here you go, CyberKnight, your very own blog post. Coming soon, others on The List.

1 comment:

Yakko Warner said...

Hey, I've been blogged! Am I famous yet? :D